Please place your order directly online and an Avionics Source representative will follow-up with you to start the RMA process.
NOTE: Customer is responsible to ship unit to specified address after RMA has been issued. The entire process takes on average two weeks. Please enter unit part # and serial # under order notes at check out.
- Garmin 430/530 customers: bring your GNS 430/530 series devices up to the latest FAA standards for IFR GPS capability with wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS).
- Upgrading gives you lateral and vertical guidance at most airports, as well as lower IFR landing minimums. You’ll also be able to fly GPS-guided LPV glidepath instrument approaches down to as low as 200 ft.
- The upgrade also gives you a faster microprocessor, upgraded software, improved terrain graphics, advanced terrain database and enhanced serviceability. Plus, your device will be provisioned for new and future avionics interfaces, including our G600 glass cockpit displays and ADS-B out compliance.
- The new software will further enable full GPS steering for procedure turns, holding patterns and DME arcs (with compatible roll-steering autopilot).
- WAAS provides additional accuracy, availability and integrity so that you can rely on GPS for virtually all phases of flight anywhere within the WAAS coverage area.
- With WAAS, thousands of previously access-limited general aviation airports can offer full LPV glidepath vertical approaches similar to a Category 1 ILS (where suitable airport conditions exist) without adding the costly on-site infrastructure required to install a ground-based precision approach system.
- Affordable WAAS approaches are rapidly changing the landscape of IFR navigation. They already outnumber ILS approaches in the U.S., with more than 3,000 published LPVs now in service.